Tired? Stressed? Sore? We can give you the relaxation you’ve been searching for! Pure Escape offers relaxation massages (By a Licensed Esthetician, not an RMT) and aromatherapy with therapeutic essential oils. Our body treatments rejuvenate your body, soothe your mind, and nourish your soul – because you deserve to feel good!
RECOMMENDED EVERY 4-6 WEEKS
SWEDISH RELAXATION MASSAGE
$50 - 30 minutes
$75 - 60 minutes
Our relaxation massage treatment offers your mind and body a chance to relax with the use of clear, hypoallergenic, unscented massage oil. This massage is ideal for relaxing tense muscles, easing stress, relieving pain, increasing blood flow and improving sleep. Our table can be heated and you are professionally draped for your comfort.
$55 - 30 minutes
$80 - 60 minutes
This treatment blends our relaxation massage with the use of therapeutic essential oils to promote mental wellness, alleviate pain, detoxify your body and activate healing properties within your body.
frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of having a massage?
1. Improved Sleep
2. More Energy
3. Better Resistance to illness
4. Better Concentration
5. More Patience
What are the benefits of using aromatherapy?
1. Reduces stress- lavender scents has been shown to reduce stress.
2. Fights depression- Citrus and vibrant aromas have uplifting tendencies that tend to reduce the effects of depression.
3. Manages pain- Clary sage is a great natural scent used for the reduction of pain and peppermint oil.
4. Improves blood pressure- Aromatherapy has been shown to lower blood pressure in patients with hypertension. If you’ve got high blood pressure, aromatherapy may allow you to relax enough to get your blood pressure levels closer to a healthy range.
Contraindications of Massage Therapy
Side effects of massage therapy may include temporary pain or discomfort, bruising, swelling and a sensitivity or allergy to massage oils.
Massage Aftercare Advice
The following advice should be taken following a massage:
Avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours, as massage is a detoxifying treatment
Drink plenty of water to assist in the elimination of toxins from the body
Eat a light diet to assist the detoxification and healing process
Get plenty of rest. You may feel tired after treatment
Gentle exercise – postural exercises can help with muscle tension as well as exercises that will assist with mobility.
Yoga is a suitable and gentle option.
Do breathing exercises to assist with taking in oxygen to your fullest capacity
Research the possibility of treatment options to assist with stress and other conditions, if necessary.
Dizziness or nausea
Disrupted sleeping pattern
Muscles may feel tired and achy
Increased urination or passing stools